Monday, 4 February 2013

I'm going out and I may be some time

For reasons beyond my control (as they say) this will be my last blog post for a little while - apologies to my regular readers (both of you) - I will resume as soon as I am able.

In the good old days, when TV broadcasts used to break down, as they did with considerable regularity (it only seems to be Channel 4 these days), they used to be kind enough to play you some music while you wait. In that same spirit, I thought I might leave you for the moment with a piece of music.

I was going to give you one of my favourite Tudorbethan masterpieces, but I thought instead I'd make it this excellent example of rather more modern but still exciting choral music:

2 comments:

  1. Ok Clegg, you've made your point....stop throwing snowballs at the tent and come back inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Captain. I'm pleased to say that my temporary absence (on medical grounds) is almost over and I hope to be back on Monday.

    ReplyDelete