Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Ecologic - the motion picture

Last week I blogged about my trip to Almere in the Netherlands to speak on Ecologic at an event called Ecocities: systems and alternatives, organized by the International New Town Institute.

Now, thanks to the wonders of technology, I've got a video of the evening. In the unlikely event you want to see me in action, there are a series of small images below the main video window - you can hear my bit by clicking on the Brian Clegg/author of Ecologic button.


  1. It's great to see you in action, Brian. Love the bit about the forgotten nastiness of nature, too. Thanks.

  2. Indubitably my dear Brian.

    Very good talk - with *very* interesting facts!

  3. The chap at the beginning of the Round Table discussion [I missed who he actually is] looks a lot like Michael Lonsdale [from Day of the Jackal etc]. Could they be related?

  4. Thanks, chaps. Do you mean the one wandering around with the microphone, Peet? He's Bert van Meggelen - doesn't sound related.